Wednesday, May 17, 2017

THE TOMBSTONE TOURIST VISITS OHIO

I'm going to make this a really short entry as most of this has been covered in previous posts. This posts features a short video made from the photographs that I have taken during my travels around the Buckeye State.  During each of my visits I had the opportunity to visit a number of cemeteries. Some were very large cemeteries like Spring Grove in Cincinnati, while other were small rural cemeteries like Rushtown Cemetery in Rushtown, Ohio. In the video we visit two of the Great Brooklyn and Los Angeles Dodgers, Branch Rickey and Walter Alston as well as the great Yankee Captain, Thurmond Munson.  We also visit the graves of two U. S. Presidents, William McKinley and William Henry Harrison.

This is an older video so there is no narration.






No comments:

Post a Comment