Thursday, November 28, 2019

NEW VIDEOS FROM DALLAS, TEXAS

While I was out of touch and locked out of this Blog, I did manage to upload a few videos. So I thought I would make a quick blog with the YouTube Link a few of the Videos that wasn't posted here.

The First One is my Tombstone Tourist Video from Sparkman-Hillcrest Memorial Park in Dallas Texas, Where I visit the final resting place of Yankee Great Mickey Mantle, and legendary coach Tom Landry.


The Next one I am still in the Dallas Area and Visit several cemeteries throughout the Metroplex. In this Video I visit the grave of Depression Era Criminal Bonnie and Clyde and Buck and Blanche Barrow



In this Video I loosely retrace the Footsteps of Accused Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald from the Texas School Book Depository to is Capture a few hours later at the Texas Theater. 


I'll catch up on more video later but for Now I hope everyone Had a Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment