Monday, March 9, 2020

SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This is going to be a relatively short post dealing with a little shameless self-promotion. A few years back I started a YouTube Channel with the intention of documenting the interesting places that I find during my travel adventures. Over the years I have also made a few videos dealing with Trains, especially the 611 Steam Locomotive, and places that I have visited

Over the years some of my most popular videos have been my visits to cemeteries and for that reason I have created a playlist call the Tombstone Tourist. In my Tombstone Tourist videos on my YouTube Channel I visit cemeteries in an effort to locate the graves of famous and notable people. Or maybe some not so famous people who have an interesting story to tell. Over the the years I have visited the graves in a number of states and have created a series of video that are in a Playlist called the Tombstone Tourist on my YouTube Channel. 

Early on many of the "videos" are really slide shows of photos that I have taken and up loaded in a video format on YouTube. Over the years I have gotten better equipment and there are more and more actual videos on the channel. Sometimes when I get to the location that I want to film the weather just doesn't cooperate, especially when it is windy. I don't have all the fancy mics, and noise reduction software that a lot of the more accomplished YouTube Bloggers have. For that reason a lot of the early videos were unusable and I either had to discard the video or just use the photos that I took during the visit. I also don't have (but want to get) one of the video stabilization tripods that will eliminated the shake when I am walking. 

Anyway,  I hope you will stop by my YouTube Channel and take a look. Maybe you will find something interesting. If you do, please give me a thumbs up on the videos that you like and if you are really like my channel please subscribe and ring the bell so you will can be notified when I upload new videos. 

Here are a few video links that will give you some Idea of when you will find on my Channel. 












No comments:

Post a Comment