Wednesday, March 21, 2018

BIG D - A DAY EARLY

(MARCH 14, 2018) Well, I have arrived in the Dallas Area. Actually I arrived yesterday afternoon and had today set aside to visit with my Niece who lives north east of Dallas in the City of Garland.  I spent the night in Plano which is a community next to Garland.

Jenna and I were able to get together this morning and spent a wonderful day together. As alway when the day ended and it was time to move on it was hard to say good-bye. I never could handle good-byes and this especially hard since I hadn't seen Jenna in over a year.

After the next couple of days are over I will be back on a vacation schedule, which means no real schedule. So I may stay over an extra day and have another visit with Jenna. But we will have to wait and see.

Tomorrow, March Madness begins for real with four games here in Dallas at the American Airlines Center.  Tennessee and Wright State kick thing off followed by Loyola-Chicago against Miami.

The evening session opens up with Stephen F. Austin against the Red Raiders of Texas Tech.  The final Game of the day will feature Florida and St. Bonaventure.

Friday will be an off day for basketball and I plan on getting out and visiting some sites in Dallas Including the George W. Bush Presidential Library, and a couple of cemeteries in northwest Dallas. Traffic is horrible and it will control where I am able to got.

Saturday it will be back to Basketball with two more games and then Sunday, I am off to Downtown and will try and tour the 6th Floor Museum and Dealey Plaza. I also want to hit a few more of the Kennedy Assassination Sites.

We will see what happens here in Dallas hold and we will see how much as get blogged in the next few days.






No comments:

Post a Comment